1. I can analyze how an author's stylistic choices (diction, imagery, figurative language, detail, and syntax) create an effective tone.
2. I can make effective stylistic choices to create an effective tone in my personal writing.
3. I can copy-edit my writing for common errors like comma splices, fragments, and subject-verb agreement.
4. I can make corrections to fix common grammar errors.
5. I can write an enjoyable personal narrative including a theme, exploded moment, and reflection modeled after published author's techniques.